Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Cant get DarkPhysics to work with Nvidia PhysX Driver

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a Ageia Hardware PhysX card installed on my computer. Whenever I try to run any of the Nvidia PhysX Demos or the demos in the Trial version of DarkPhysics I either have the application crash, or I get an error that the nvcuda.dll file is missing.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 10:55
Use the Google search at the bottom of the page (not the standard search), hopefully it's up to date. Look for nvcuda.dll, there are a couple of threads discussing this.

slon
Years of Service
User Offline
i had the same problem!
solution for me was downloading driver:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_get.html

if this doesn't work you need to find older driver

physyx_8.04.25_systemsoftware.exe

i remember it worked on this one without having cuda driver! i'm using this driver on other pc!
RanQor
Years of Service
User Offline
I wasnt able to download the cuda driver because my graphics card doesn't support it (7950 GT), but I did download and install that older driver, now everything works perfect.
Thanks slon!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 02:06:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 02:06:17