Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I'm looking for a game development team

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey there, my names Jon, I'm eighteen years old, I have my own little flat in Looe and I want to create something awesome with perhaps two or three other guys. The thing is, I've tried developing a decent game with FPSC but the reality is I can't do it. I just can't. I guess I'm just not good in every area, I can design levels fairly well, but I also need people with animation skills for cutscenes, 3d modelling and possibly advanced fpi scripting. Seriously my life is far from perfect and it just stresses me out knowing that I've got a very cool game development tool on my computer that I'm restricted to taking to the next level. So yeah to sum up, I live in Looe, Cornwall and I need to find a small team of people to make something good with this awesome program. Reply to this post or just email me at jonmoreton18@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks a lot guys.

Jon Moreton
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 15:47 Edited at: 7th Jul 2008 15:48
Team requests aren't allowed.
This thread will get locked.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=92446&b=21

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 15:59
...good luck to you in your endeavors.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 16:38
jondx18,

You are beginning to realise the fact that, while this is a good "one person" game creator, it takes one very special person or a team to make something good.

I commend you for not claiming to be a game company and filling us full of bull like so many other team requests have done, but you'll have to make your request another way. You seem to be sincere, so you should probably try one of the other forums that allow such requests, or look around for possible team members and contact them outside of the forum.

Best of luck with your quest.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 17:49 Edited at: 7th Jul 2008 17:50
This thread will get locked, so Id make a new thread entitled, how to make a game by one self, or something on that lines, then people can answer it. Or post in my thread.

ndependent games - Are you making what the public really want?
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=132136&b=21

and Ill go into how to do it, I can see your problem and the touble is your making games how the big companies make games, thats why I made the thread above to challange what people think is the way to make games.

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2008 23:35
Hey, ease off the guy. I know Exactly how it feels. Hey bro, keep goin with your team. I did exactly the same and i am hiring already. If you need help with anything contact me.

contactmail.demonware@googlemail.com

Yours,
The Demon

j....r
++Will++
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2008 00:45 Edited at: 9th Jul 2008 00:48
Quote: "Hey, ease off the guy. I know Exactly how it feels."

You can't honestly say that. Like it or not a mod can lock a thread, delete a thread, or emotionally flame broil anyone's feelings with a few words and a simple simple point and click- and no one can do anything about it. This is just a hunch, but I wouldn't brag about getting away with a serious offense. Do not tell us to ease off a guy who is breaking forum rules that you and jondx18 can be electronically beaten over with an electronic baseball bat that comes in the from of forum posts. I know how it feels to be blown over by a mod. I'm sad that you claim to know how it feels to break forum rules. That really tells me something about your integrity.

Trust me. I'm doing you a favor. And for the sake of jondx18, I hope he finds whatever he's looking for.

++Will++

++Will's++ Music Packs- FREE!!
Go to the Models and Media section!
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2008 01:53
There are ways and means to do what is wanted in the arena of indie game making. Its a big world out there beyond the restictions of these forums where amongst other things, team requests are not allowed.

Sorry I have to lock it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:30:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:30:16