Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Arena hosting problems...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 17:54
Hi, I have made some simple arenas that I just wish to test on my friends, to know they work, so I can test them elsewhere. But When I open it up through the executable, I get the screen for a 1 player game.

I have checked and I'm running all the correct arena scripts, in multiplayer mode, but I can't get up the host screen. Why is this? (When I just try clicking play I get a corner of the map and a little loading text that never goes away)

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk
AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 18:05
TGC really needs to update multiplayer. This is like the 6th thread in a few days.

Its set for multiplayer under preferences, correct? Try downloading the newest version of FPSC.

Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 18:08
I'm on the beta of 11, under prefs it's multiplayer, and I've tried about 7 times, under most of my different updates, all the same

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 20:04
Did you modify ANY settings in the build game menu? Of so, there you have your problem.

SOTA Engine
Purchase
Source and Non Source versions available!
Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2008 21:50
Like what, even when I used the turorial and did everything as it said, same problem

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2008 11:39
Strange, I guess TGC really broke Multiplayer now.(Not that it ever worked correctly)

SOTA Engine
Purchase
Source and Non Source versions available!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:27:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:27:11