Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / a quick question about this competition

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2008 03:20 Edited at: 9th Jul 2008 03:29
I know that since this is a dark basic and dark physics competition then they want a real time scene. and that we have to obviously use these two products. but what I don't know is what they want. Do they want a real time demo where they can control it. example them moving a box while water is running down on it, and they can change the path. almost like ti would be if we used it in a game engine. or do they want us to make a simulation and record that. so it would be us animating a box and letting the engine simulate water running down on top of it. I hope that I'm making some sense with my question.

I also have another question They said that they will be giving us demo copies to play with for this competition. but do we have to purchase dark physics to compete. because I can't get it to compile anything. i own my copy of dark basic professionals and dark ai but dark physics will only run from the trial version.

wind

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 02:22:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 02:22:46