Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Do you feel any sign of CPS?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2008 03:44
Crazed Programmer Syndrome.

I'm sure a lot of you feel it. I'm starting to.

I'm about to implement a server connection thingy using Multisync. No offense, Benjamin, but I hate Multisync. I don't understand it. Can anyone help me out? I know how to use most of the functions, but I don't know how to connect to the server. I know the function for it, I don't know where to put it.

dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2008 06:33
You hate something because you don't know how to use it? Why not look at the DBPro examples for it? The functions and syntax are basically the same after all, as is the required program structure save a few minor changes. Where you need to connect should be obvious? Before your game loop? When you're not connected? When you press a connect button? Who knows. You only need to connect once though, and assuming it works, many of the other functions will start working. Just like in the example demos .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 01:34:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 01:34:33