Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Budget Web Design from only €50 perfect for FPSC content.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Budget Web Design from only - $80.00 €50.00 £40.00

With budget web design you can have your own professionally designed website up and running in no time at all, and with web design at this price by selling model packs, games or whatever it may be you can start turning over a profit in no time. So find out more below or check out Budget Web Design at my website.

Your website will be created from a list of predefined templates which both cuts down website development time and costs. Below are our four sample templates, keep in mind though that we are very flexible in our designs and will adapt the website and colours to suit your needs.

Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4

All websites include a .com domain or if that is unavailable one of
equal cost will be used e.g .net .info .biz

There is no limit to the content you put on your webpage images, videos, flash animations and slideshows are all allowed however if you need us to created them you will be given a quote and extra fees will be charged after the website is completed.

Our websites are hosted with 000webhost and come with 250mb of space. We have been dealing with 000webhost for over a year and have found they provide a better service than our old hosting company Hosting365.
This means there are no monthly fees only the yearly domain renewal.

We also submit all websites directly to all major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and Windows Live Search.

With web design at this price it is very easy to make a profit by selling products through your web site. As standard we will set up buy options for 2 products and each additional item charged at €8 with bulk numbers of products charged even less simply contact us and we will arange a price.

If you have any more questions about our web design packages simply contact us using the contact form on our contact page.

Price: $80.00 €50.00 £40.00

Payments are made through paypal and you will be sent an email to discuss content on the site within 72 hours. You will then be asked to send a document containing the content for each page e.g. Microsoft Word or a P.D.F.

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2008 18:20
Looks good, I like sample 3+4. Sounds like a good deal, apart from paying $8 for new content. What program are you using to make these.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2008 18:24 Edited at: 10th Jul 2008 18:25
Just get website x5, no tool is easier than that and it comes with loads and loads of templates.

http://www.websitex5.com/en/index.html

Even has its own store tool.

Evil Things Most Foulhttp://www.avantivitastudios.com/
Scurvy Lobster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2008 18:54
You offer a much needed service but 250 MB of hosting space is too low (most FPSC games are bigger than that). Most low price hosting services offer beyond 1 GB of server space today at the same or lower price. Many have easy-to-use website builders that create sites very similar to yours in a few clicks.

If you really want to sell your game sites you shouldn't go for a template design feel and look. Throw in time and get a professional looking design. You and your customers sales will benefit since game buyers don't trust sites that look like they were thrown together in a few minutes in a website template program. Succesful indie game developers spend a lot of time optimizing their sales pages to fit the needs of their audiences.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 10th Jul 2008 19:00
You have to admire the entrepreneurial spirit!

Best.

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
£40!!! FTW! Pretty high. For a proclaimed "Budget" Web Design.

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2008 20:17
Quote: "£40!!! FTW! Pretty high. For a proclaimed "Budget" Web Design."

My uncle used to charge £300 or something but that was with a custom design and new content for free.[quote]

xyzz1233
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm... I was going to do something like this, but for much less, and with custom content. Maybe $20 or $30.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2008 21:42
That's way too much for it being "budget." The sites aren't even very good to be honest.

0 Geoff 0
Years of Service
User Offline
Good to see people are giving there honest opinions at least.

@ those who say it’s not budget, a website normally costs hundreds and usually into the thousands of euro to design, and considering if people are selling model packs for €5 then they will have their money back by only selling to 10 people, and with thousands of FPSC users that’s not hard.

So I think for anyone that wants to sell packs but has no idea where to start on web design this is a great deal.

In relation to the quality of the sites I will admit that sample 3 and 4 are certainly not the best works ever but 1 and 2 are great at this price and would look a lot better with actual content in them.

Thanks for comments and criticism.

Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "a website normally costs hundreds and usually into the thousands of euro to design"

Then you need to higher a better person. lol
But on a serious note is this 80 dollars a year? or 80 and then 8 from then on?

hey
0 Geoff 0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 23:33 Edited at: 12th Jul 2008 23:36
There is no yearly fee only the domain costs which for a .com is about €6.99.

The 8 is for an extra product page added in but that inclueds unlimited updates to that page including all content e.g. Images, Videos and Flash.

Standard Price includeds 2 product pages.

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
I would say the second one is the best, simply because of the cool button effect. That's about it though. I wouln't pay $80 for a site that basic looking, but that's just me. I understand a domain is included, but I really don't know of anyone who would pay $80 for a site and a domain. Don't get me wrong, they are nice sites you make, but it's a bit expensive for one six page site. Anyone can really make a site with all that for about $25.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
0 Geoff 0
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the comment.
I think its important that sites are not over compicated, A basic site can be navigated easily and encorages people to return to a site to look for new content.
When somebody goes to your website they should be able to find what they are looking for in just 2 clicks max of 3.

crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
True, but some users want to learn loads about stuff, so they will go the extra clicks. A site should also make a user go, "wow..." when they see it. You don't want it too mediocre.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2008 10:13
Thank god for inventing Drupal... Its free, and does about everything you'd ever need.
Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2008 21:40
awful deal, www.mrsite.com does more for less! for £30 your can get near unlimited space, image editing, boosting, 30 email accounts, your own domain and more! this is a big rip-off!

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk
0 Geoff 0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2008 22:04 Edited at: 14th Jul 2008 22:06
@ Jasonorc
MR Site dose not design your website for you it is simply a program to help you create your website much like dreamweaver, except that from the looks of it they host your website and also charge you monthly fees of £3, the actual price of MR Site is £35. So after 2 months it works out more expensive then what I am offering and also you will have to design the site yourself which kind of defeats the purpose of what your saying.

Quote: "does more for less! for £30 your can get near unlimited space"

This is untrue MR site gives you 150mb of space unless you want to pay more as opposed to the 250mb I am offering.

Quote: "image editing, boosting, 30 email accounts, your own domain "

Everything you mention is included in my deal any way except for "boosting" I don't even know what you mean by this.

Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2008 22:08
untrue, I have used it for a long time, and it holding a 200 Mb item under hosting for me. If your talking about web development, you can get the same sort of deal as mrsite, but have it made for you, with more pages.

Boosting is having your page swarmed to go up in the listings

0 Geoff 0
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you a user of Mr. Site?
Just out of curiosity could you post a link to your website so I could see the quality and its features.
The Last website I did was www.duffycoachbodies.com

Thanks

Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2008 23:06
Very well done, as I said, and you did too, mrsite is a user0making tool, not professionals. I was saying that there are far cheaper company's out there, making websites for without user interface, for less. I'm sorry for saying rip-off, as I assumed it was a tool, but it is still more expensive than other Web-Building company's out there.

(Good job on the Duffycoachbodies site by the way)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:23:27