Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm trying to make a level where you have to find a key and when you do, it activates the Win Zone, but I don't know how.
I guess you'd refer to it as an objective. I just want to make it that so if the player goes into the Win Zone, nothing will happen, but if you get the key and go over the Win Zone, it will work.

Is there some kind of variables code that I don't about? I also want to know if you can do multiple objectives.

Thanks!
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2008 15:43
you can have multiple objectives but FPSC's version of objectives is order of highest importance to end the level there is variable scripting which you need to go the scripting board for that. you can't activate zones and look in the scripting board for scripts that show huds which you can use to show objectives.
hope this helps

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 11th Jul 2008 15:48 Edited at: 11th Jul 2008 15:50
An easy work around is to have the Win Zone unreachable or inaccessible to the player. (he can't get to it) Then add plrmoveto=Win Zone to the key's pick up script. Or you could even put the Win Zone behind the locked door.

Best.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:31:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:31:22