Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / using wings 3d and UV mapper classic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 08:16
hi
can i make entity's in wings 3d and texture them with UV mapper classic? i have the sims 2! and that's what got me started in making this stuff. and since they are still on my computer i was wondering if i could use them instead of the ever expensive 3ds max or whatever else?
thanks yall!

Survival!
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 10:03
You sure can. That's what I made my first model in... Although it was nothing too fancy. (I thought I needed another crate.)

Gunn3r Games
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 10:05
HI,

Yes, it was TS2 and Wings 3D that got me started, so no worries there

I have improved alo= since then. In a shors answer, yes it is possible to make entitys.

But.... one of my first model threads were in-fact sims 2 models that i took from simpe for templates... Because i put the sims 2 ones in my model folder by accident

So, yes. Wings3d is fantastic for entity modelling, and it is the first program i ever used. The sims 2 is the first program i used it for, and FPSC is the newest.

Happy model making!

The Simon Cowell of TGC.
Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 12:22 Edited at: 12th Jul 2008 12:22
There's a built-in UV-mapper in Wings3D, so there's no need to use UV-Mapper Classic with it.

Your big has been erased by a signature because it was too mod.
gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2008 15:13
thanks yall, a uv mapper in wings??? do u mean the texture box? i never figured that out it would although save me a lot of time. thanks!

Survival!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:22:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:22:18