Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi me again with another question not about fpsc and how it works but a storyline needing, because i am working on a project with fpsc and it was going to be another zombie game but then looking through the forum i realised there are lots of zombie games,so i decided to scrap that storyline and make a new one, i know my storyline but i dont know which characters to use! i hav model pack 1 and 2. plz help i really like fps creator but i like MAKING an fps more!
proudplod
Years of Service
User Offline
also i would like the player to be the baddie and please dont give me a whole storyline just a starter
Outscape
Years of Service
User Offline
make him be a baddy,
then he wants to know whats going on
and explorers his past
maby..

Creators of Outscape

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=132472&b=8
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 18th Jul 2008 17:47
What if he's trying to turn his life around, but circumstances won't let him.

Best.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2008 17:49
Quote: "What if he's trying to turn his life around, but circumstances won't let him."

Yeah, kindof like the Plot of Hitman 2: Silent Assasin. The main character tries to better his life, but then due to a certain event he is forced to go back into his old criminal habbit.
proudplod
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks guys maybe he could be like what explosys said like hes in a gang hideout with swat surrounding the building and for the first part you have to kill them to change your life from gangsta to normal, thanks will be working on game whenever possible! may start up another thread when ive got somewhere

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:30:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:30:57