Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / East Clubbers - Silence (Peacemaker Remix)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2008 17:31 Edited at: 20th Jul 2008 21:54
I was very bored one night and thought i should see if there were any trance song vocals availible on the web. So i checked on google and found this site http://www.vocal-samples.com/index.php?cPath=36 wich included some vocals, along with the original songs they were in.

I would like to point out that i think my song sounds very different from the original one.

The song is at my soundclick page http://www.Soundclick.com/Peacemaker and is called East Clubbers - Silence (Peacemaker Remix)

I've also attached the Flstudio project file in this post if you want to take a look at it. It's a .zip file, just load the zip into fl.

If you've got any comments/thoughts please post them

Edit : Unlike all the other songs on my soundclick page, this one i cant give free for comercial use since it's vocals i downloaded from that page. But if anyone wants, i can remove the vocals from the song and rerender it, just ask

Your signature has not been erased by a mod... yet...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2008 23:31
Sounds pretty good, not that I can say I've ever heard the original song.
Nice vocals too... have you made the pan shifting etc. on it or did it come like that?

Trance / dance / techno / what it now is can be pretty nice at times; I must say you've done a good work piecing together those sounds with filters and all

"I kören hörs de brummande busarna Björnligan och Gondolen"
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 18:16 Edited at: 21st Jul 2008 18:42
Thanks The vocals came with the pan shifting thing, and the no-pan shifting thing. And seeing as how lazy i am, i decided to use the one that had all the work already done, still.. i did add a limiter and a paramedic EQ2 on the vocals.. so i did do something i guess

But i guess it isn't so hard to achieve the very same effect, by doing what i did here in this picture, or adding a delay effect. But by doing what i did in the picture gives you the same effect. (check the pan's and volume on the audio channels in the step sequencer)

Edit: Oh, and the position of the audio channels in the playlist is also very important, how could i have forgot mentioning that!

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2008 13:01
I see

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
you were talking about the delay effect on the vocals when you said pan shifting right? or was i just totally missing the point?

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2008 13:54
Well, the effect is commonly named "Pan Delay".
(The delayed sound is bouncing between left and right)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 10:37:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 10:37:15