Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Texture Creation & Request Service

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 00:06 Edited at: 21st Jul 2008 17:04
Hey all,
I have finally decided to offer my texture creation services for sale. This is how it works: If you need a custom texture for any segments or would like a complete custom room, simply email me direct at cozsales@googlemail.com, with your Name and request, and I shall get back to you, normally within 24 hours, with my paypal details. Once the money is successfully received, your texture shall be created.

Prices

* Single custom segment texture:£2.75(all textures are hand made for each customer)
* Complete Custom Room (Ceiling, floor and all walls): £7.00

All my textures are made by hand, and are of very high quality and resolution. Remember, you are paying for a personal service. Each texture is made specifically for that customer. This is not a "Same wall texture for each customer" Job. Payment will be required before the texture is created in order to ensure business. The buyer will be updated during the creation process, and will be sent emails once the creation process is under way. The buyer will also receive screen shots of how their texture is progressing, this will ensure that any changes the buyer requests can be made during the creation process. Please allow 3-5 days for the texture to be made due as mentioned, they are all individually hand made, and as a result takes longer.

Refunds Policy
OK guys, its as simple as this. I'm not here to cheat anyone out of any money, I'm just putting my service up for sale in order to raise some extra cash. I will refund all payments in full, AS LONG as its not someone purposely wasting my time (i.e: Saying they want a texture, then when the texture is done, saying they just don't want it, a refund will NOT be given in this case.) The buyer is welcome to cancel his request and receive a 100% full refund within the first 2 days of the creation process if they decide they have changed their mind.

I hope you all find this service useful,

yours faithfully

-Creator of zombies-

Examples of work

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 00:08
Do you already have some textures made that your willing to sell?

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 00:11
they are custom made which means that I'd buy some if i had some money.

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 00:12 Edited at: 21st Jul 2008 00:18
I do, but once the textures have been sold to one customer, they cannot be sold again to another. This is to maintain a personal service. This is really a hand made service, but if you have your eye on one of the textures above for example, that you would like, I would be willing to sell it to you.

CoZ

EDIT: Ok guys, im off to bed for the night. Please send all requests to cozsales@googlemail.com, And I will get back to you as soon as I can tomorrow.

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 02:00
Well what i was saying is if you have a bunch of textures that you have already made if you put them in a pack id by them especially if they where grungy horror like textures.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 09:39
@Punk13: I am not selling "packs" of pre made textures. Each texture is handmade from scratch for the customer.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 19:21 Edited at: 21st Jul 2008 19:24
Just a Note to say that I have changed the prices from $ to GB £. This will save on conversion fees at my end. As a side note, I am also offering any textures from DS for sale, So if you have been after a texture in one of my shots, now is the time to purchase it, but once a certain texture has been bought, It will not be sold again to a different customer. This is to ensure that each customer has their set of "personal" textures that no one else will be using in their games.

Yours,

CoZ

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2008 19:41
Ok. Expect an email from me sometime soon.

Gunn3r Games
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2008 22:55
Do you have any ingame shots?
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2008 02:48
Are you able/willing to do custom textures for characters? If so how much would you charge?

[center]
gorba flamingo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2008 05:01
thats what i was wondering too Thraxas !

Survival!
creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2008 10:35
@Inspire: The textures in game look exactly as the they do in the example shots.

@Thraxas: Character textures are not available for order at this moment in time, but I am selling a few object textures that I made also, for barrels crates, vents, pipes etc. So aswell as segment textures, object textures are also on sale.

CoZ

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2008 10:41
Quote: "Do you have any ingame shots? "

You can copy those textures, and see what they look like in-game, they have the watermark, yes. But you can look past that.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2008 22:02
Bump.

Black Terror
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2008 06:32 Edited at: 6th Aug 2008 06:32
Hold on. I make a thread like this and it gets locked?

Why can I not do this but he can?

You gotta be kidding me.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2008 09:25 Edited at: 11th Aug 2008 05:06
EDIT: Sorry Josh.
creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2008 15:07
@Black Terror:
Quote: "Why can I not do this but he can?"

Because I'm awesome

@Inspire: If you don't mind me saying, yes you are Hijacking, so would you mind editing the post out. Cheers Kyle

Sales = 0 Lol!

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2008 15:29
Quote: "Hold on. I make a thread like this and it gets locked?"

Why not make a new thread?
It is pretty...weird that someone else can have the approval of a mod for making this sort of thread...and you cant.
Doesnt make any sense.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2008 22:45
@ Both Cheese Cake & Black terror: I am not going through the whole process of explaining again. Prince of Darkness posted the exact same question as Black terror on my DS V1 Pre release Thread, So to save hassle, here is Umans comment:
Quote: "Just to clarify or not perhaps. Posts are locked or not by Mods depending upon many factors. Mods here have a large degree of flexibility in their decision making and how they treat what may seem like similar posts or posters.

Importantly the quality of a thread/post and yes the poster may have an important bearing and that may carry considerable weight.

That in no way precludes anyone whether or not they are a well known member of some standing from posting threads which will equally gain the respect of other members here whether Moderators or not and such threads/posts will undoubtedly be given the same fairness of treatment and respect as any other.

i.e. Post sensibly and with some professionalism and everyone, Mods included will treat you and your posts with the respect they will then deserve."

CoZ

Black Terror
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2008 01:17
So I'm not a well known or respected member?

I've been here over two years, have made media for the community and never disrespected anyone (with an exception to someone with incredibly rude behavior to other members).

I'm not going to argue over it. It's just revolting to me.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2008 05:14
Quote: "It's just revolting to me."

Really? Revolting? That seems a little hardcore for an internet forum

Edited my post, Josh. sorry about that.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:20:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:20:22