Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I have trouble with objectives..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I really dont understand them all that well, I have read the manual... It says put objective as 1 to complete the first stage... but how do you get to the second stage?
Aertic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2008 07:41
... Scripting, aka Fpi language. it can do many things ya know...

joke...

use a diffrent win zone that objectives state is higher then the first objective.

Bat vink says "Teh"
Quote: "
Please do not post non-specific requests, and read the stickies at [B]teh[/B] top of the board... "
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2008 08:47 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2008 08:56
It depends on what you're trying to do... If the objective is an enemy once you kill the enemy the game will start loading the level, you don't need to include a winzone...

If you have multiple enemies set as different numbered objectives I believe once they are all dead the level will end and the next level will start...

You will have to set your level order when you build a game... You can't go to a next level in test game...

[center]
Indicium
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "If you have multiple enemies set as different numbered objectives I believe once they are all dead the level will end and the next level will start..."

Yes, that is correct but you have to kill them in order, if you want to be able to kill them in any order you will have to use either V1.09+ or Plys Mod to get variables and when the entity dies, add 1 to the variable, If ya need help with that ill help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 05:31:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 05:31:19