Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Who Likes a Synth?! [New Song]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2008 19:19
Hey guys. I haven't been on the forum for a long time. I've posted music somewhere else in the Geek Culture...but...now they have this!

So I'm happy to post this music that you may use in your games, or, for whatever. I would like it if you gave me credit...but...you don't have to.

Well, here is my song! More should come in the future.

Hmmm, I see something, something great! I see METAL RUNNER! Rising to METAL RUNNER 2! With more detailed maps! Maps that have switches, cinematics, enhanced gaming tactics! The future, is near.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
The song is good, just lower the bass on the kick drum, it gives kind of a distortion effect that doesnt really fit in

Your signature has not been erased by a mod... yet...
Pheonix Fire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2008 18:27 Edited at: 25th Jul 2008 18:29
Well. Yeah, I saw that too. It's one of my first songs posting on the Music & SFX Board so this was a demonstration. Well thanks for commenting! I'll improve!

Hmmm, I see something, something great! I see METAL RUNNER! Rising to METAL RUNNER 2! With more detailed maps! Maps that have switches, cinematics, enhanced gaming tactics! The future, is near.
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2008 01:09
I can't download it and listen right now, but yeah, I like synthesizers!
(I'll come back to comment tomorrow)

"I kören hörs de brummande busarna Björnligan och Gondolen"
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2008 17:57
Hm, I should've guessed it was some sort of techno... oh well, that works too.
The drums are overall a tad to loud; it seems that some of them actually overrun the peak amplitude, giving a distorted sound.
Especially the five hits that come in around 1:41 doesn't fit to good in with their overdriven volume. I've got to say that the following rhytm section is good though

Overall, the song might be slightly repetive but still, it doesn't sound bad.
Maybe you should try to do something a bit more melodic next time (that's just my preffered genre, so you don't need to pay too much attention to this suggestion )

"I kören hörs de brummande busarna Björnligan och Gondolen"
Pheonix Fire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2008 20:21
Quote: "Hm, I should've guessed it was some sort of techno... oh well, that works too.
The drums are overall a tad to loud; it seems that some of them actually overrun the peak amplitude, giving a distorted sound.
Especially the five hits that come in around 1:41 doesn't fit to good in with their overdriven volume. I've got to say that the following rhytm section is good though

Overall, the song might be slightly repetive but still, it doesn't sound bad.
Maybe you should try to do something a bit more melodic next time (that's just my preffered genre, so you don't need to pay too much attention to this suggestion )"

No, no. I still pay attention to any suggestion. Yours is actually a really good one. I'm in the middle of making more songs. And, I'm trying to add more of a melodic tune!

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 13:04:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 13:04:11