Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I would like to know who put me on post moderation and why?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jul 2008 00:40 Edited at: 28th Jul 2008 01:15
Read Subject...

Sorry for making this stupid post it can be closed after but I need to know who.

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2008 01:29
It sure would help if you actually wrote something.

I troll because I care.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jul 2008 01:29
I did

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2008 02:06 Edited at: 28th Jul 2008 02:07
I did because your posting in the New Mod thread was inappropriate and I had to Edit it in numerous places.

Perhaps because you got away with it for a while you thought that you could continue to run riot over there saying just about anything you want and do it repeatedly and get away with it.

You cant.

a. Do not swear, post yourself, use, copy or quote other posters swear comments of any severity either explicit or implied.

b. Do not Quote with the intent to challenge Members of TGC or FPSC Moderators or their decision making process which is final.

c. Be polite and courteous and dont make comment with the intention of causing friction or stiring up bad feelings towards another member, TGC or the FPSC Moderators.

Enough said.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:20:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:20:55