Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Bugs with bond1's bow and arrows

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2008 21:38
Right, i bought it from the shop. Tried it out, i put the arrows at 10.
It said 6 for some reason tried firing. And got error 3001 and it turned my game off :/
Why? =[

Cam Ownz You!!

www.gamingstuff.co.nr
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Does it work with the defaults? I think the reload iterations are set to 6. You could try changing the gunspec to 10 if you want 10 arrows instead of 6. Or just lay some more arrow-ammo entities.

Sorry I don't have FPSC in front of me at the moment.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom goes to college."
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2008 02:11
I started up the latest official version of FPSC (v112), set the player marker and assigned the weapons property to the bow and arrows from the fantasy pack. The default for ammo is "1". When I ran the test level it had the six reloads and that is what the hud had shown. I then changed the "ammo" property to 2. Apparently, this cannot be changed. You will only get the designated default value that is found in the gunspec.txt. In other words only one quiver of six (default) arrows. However, if you place the bow and arrow entity down in various places, each time you pick up the entity you will get an additional amount of arrows for your quiver. It will show up as an additional 6 (default) to whatever you already have. Also, I am not getting any error messages with the default.

I then changed the gunspec to 10 reloads (arrows). Retested the level and it did show 10 arrows in the hud and when I picked up another bow/arrow entity it added another 10 more arrows to my quiver. I did not get any error messages.

What version of FPSC are you using, CC10?

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
Crazy Cam10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2008 11:19
V112 i re-downloaded it last night. Installed the final model pack then it reset back so i had to re-install. Dw bond, tis okay now ^^
Thanks flat, it's how i'm doing it

Cam Ownz You!!

www.gamingstuff.co.nr
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool. And thanks for checking that out for me Flatlander.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom goes to college."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:17:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:17:03