Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Noob question on milkshape

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im new to milkshape and I made a basic shooting target BUT I dont know how to apply textures and I have looked around and people have said things like to get the texture into fpsc you need to UV map it what does that mean?

Thanks MadChicken Games

Thanks to all FPSC forumers and the staff from The Game Creators for making the software!
Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2008 01:49
Did you download the Milkshape 'help file' from the site because you have to put this manualy in Milkshape once it is installed.

The 'help file' has tutorials about texturing models which are easy to follow and will give you the 1st steps in the right direction.

All the best of luck
MadChicken Games
Years of Service
User Offline
cool thanks

Thanks to all FPSC forumers and the staff from The Game Creators for making the software!
MadChicken Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok that it Ive looked at every tutorial every lessons milkshape sucks I repeat every tutorial nomatter what it always goes wrong Im sticking with Anim8tor its easy and when you apply a texture you don't have to spend and hour typind scales a sizes Milkshape is the worst thing ever it not worth buying at all Ive tried for over a for hours how do you put Anim8tor models into FPSC?

MadChicken Games
Years of Service
User Offline
ye guys sorry about the ^above^post^ a family issue came up and it annoyed me and I ended up taking it out on milkshape it is a good software im just confused how do you apply textures Ive looked through the tutorials and nothing has come up can you help?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:22:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:22:07