Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Bloom effects

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
There is a bloom mod (efxmod) for FPSC9. I already got FPS Creator maps to load into DarkGDK but I was wondering if there was a way to transfer the bloom lighting effects.

Or is there a better way to do it? I'm up to any suggestions.

Thank you.

Cassandra<3
Anonymous User
Years of Service
User Offline
DarkShader is the best way to do bloom, there's also a DBPro bloom demo created by evolved that could easily converted to c++ and DarkGDK

???
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2008 11:15
GDK also comes with the DarkShader library by default(just not the IDE or help files on the functions), but GDK comes with a bloom example using this somewhere, search the GDK dir for it.

bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
it would be interesting to try and build and infobase on which shaders work withing dgdk and what does not work, as it seems that dgdk & dbpro work differently. also if darkshader lib is part of dgdk then there are camera shader commands integrated, which can make some new things possible

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 03:23:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 03:23:12