Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Milkshape texturing I need help please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im new to milkshape and I dont know how to apply textures can someone plz help me?

Thanks to all FPSC forumers and the staff from The Game Creators for making the software!
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2008 16:07
This isn't a modeling help forum, for that kidn of help you should search yourself on google or other search engine.

Anyway, i just safed you some time, and googled myself, here ye go:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/articles/sims2/tutorials/objectmeshes/720090/
MadChicken Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Now thats good and I tryed it but what I want is to apply texture to one part of my model not all of it.

Thanks to all FPSC forumers and the staff from The Game Creators for making the software!
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2008 14:30 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2008 14:32
select a group and then go to materials and ASSIGN the texture.
note:the textures have to be in the same folder as the model for the model to be textured and if it has multiple textures you going to have to make your entity dynamic(or are you making a segment?)

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:17:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:17:03