Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] **LEE BAMBER** List of improvements since version 1.00?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know you put up a list of improvements that have been made during each upgrade to the source (but you remove the thread), could you please compile a list and create a sticky showing all of the updates that have been made for the software, including bug fixes since the start of version 1.00.

Thanks a lot.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2008 15:58
Sorry Jeremiah, there has been a huge list of improvements since V1 and the TGC team don't really have the time to list them all as they're extremely busy at the moment.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2008 18:11
Actually, if you look inside the FPS Creator folder for a file called 'readme.txt' it has a complete list of improvements since V1.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2008 00:17
A very valuable, important and sensible question.

Unfortunately I and I am sure many others had not kept a running list. The changes particularly in the area of script functions which allow for improvements to gameplay perhaps more than any other are most worthy of being aware of.

I was also unaware that the readme .txt file listed all of the changes contained in the updates.

No one knows when the manual will next be updated fully so thanks to Nickydude for providing that information.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:16:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:16:13