Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Do people still play zombie games??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If someone is to sit down and properly design a full working game on fps with everything, would it attract a lot of players?....Caus left to me if the game is done properly, documentation, all steps required worked on, i think it can happen as in a great zombie game like resident evil but not every aspect of resident evil because you are limited...
Jeremiah
Years of Service
User Offline
What matters the most, is the ambiance and the story. A great story and great game play can almost make up for anything else.

I personally still play resident evil 2
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2008 20:08
Zombie games are common, but we still love 'em. I disagree on the importance of story. Dead Rising and Left 4 Dead don't have a focus on story but they're awesome. Focus on things like tension, level design, lighting and sound. And remember, shooting zombies must be fun.

bobochobo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2008 23:13
Not that many 'outsiders' that have never heard of Fps Creator will play it, unless it is like really, really, really good (and free). Why? Because there is so many better game engines that require more work but can produce far better results.
Zombies are fun, but low fps is not.

4thlez Games
Years of Service
User Offline
thnx for the opinion guys,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:21:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:21:27