Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Organized Files into Different Folders

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I organized my folders in my entity bank and segment area so that they were easier to access and find. My entities work fine and so do my segments. The only thing that isn\'t working are the doors and windows. When I put them in the map, they exist but I can\'t go in to its properties and in-game they are just the part that doesn\'t move. The door part is gone. Does anyone know if I have to move something else to a different folder so they run right?
Shalashaska
Years of Service
User Offline
Please can someone help me. It's very important.
Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2008 15:00
Shalashaska

First, its best not to 'move or rename' any of the stock media folders because everything has its place.The 'FPS and FPE' files that govern information for each type of media file have specific address's for the media files to work correctly.

You might have to re-install FPSC to get the correct file system back to normal.

Or

Is it the case, that you are choosing doors from the Entity section which you should 'not' do if you want to have working doors. You should choose Doors/Windows from the segment section for them to work OK.

I hope this has helped and all the best of luck.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:20:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:20:02