Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Making Throwable Objects

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum board, I am new to FPSC, and these forums. I know this is possible, I have seen it done in FPSC before I had it, but now that I have it I forget how it is done to make objects that you can pickup, and when picked up throw, or drop. I am almost sure it doesn't require any new entered scripts in the script bank, but if it does, all I need is basic instructions, I have scripted many times before, only customizing scripts though. Well, could someone please post up some instructions in this topic for how to make throwable, pickupable, and dropable items, in weapon format, to state it again, I'm almost sure that this can be done without any custom script entries.

Diablosbud Productions - a name for the game's developed by me.
Diablos Bud
Years of Service
User Offline
I should look before I post, was looking for it for a long time, so not as bad as I think. I found it. I looked in video tutorials, and script section, but couldn't find it. Then I found a topic saying that you could right-click, or press T beside a dynamic object to pick it up, then left-click to throw, and right-click (while holding) to drop. I'm sorry I made this thread, and could someone please delete it, unless you think it comes of use as a sort of thread to show people, but I think that you should delete it, because then again, people will most likely ignore it.

Diablosbud Productions - a name for the game's developed by me.
Gamer X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2008 01:22 Edited at: 10th Aug 2008 01:24
*edit
Sorry didn't see second post.
Here it is if anyone else out there needs it.
*end edit

Well simple here are the Instructions

1. right click on the item when you approach it
2. Left click while holding the item to let go of it
3. Right click while holding to throw

NO Scripts

It is a built in feature aslong as the item is light enough, has no pickup script (just place the default script in), and is dynamic.

Welcome to the Forums

looking for an ally script? Then visit http://www.freewebs.com/crazymonkeygamers/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 07:21:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 07:21:20