Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Looking for voice actors

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2008 00:45
I'm creating a non-commercial game with FPSC, and I need people who will volunteer to record dialogues. I will need a male American accent and a robotic female voice. Any screaming/emergency freebies are welcome too!

A starting Games Designer. Need levels, characters and anything drawn and designed? Let me know...
The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2008 00:41
I'm a male American!

crydrk@sbcglobal.net
Minimovies Inc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2008 20:43
I will need a voice sample, unaltered, to see if you can do a speech role, though. Either that or I'm going to have to pretend all the people in my game come from the west of Ireland... Not an option. XD

A starting Games Designer. Need levels, characters and anything drawn and designed? Let me know...
The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2008 19:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xOI2Zv2tR0

At 2:47, the guy in the black jacket is me.
Minimovies Inc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2008 22:03
Yeah you'll do! Do you have a headset/mike and a sound editing program to record the phrases? A simple but handy and free editing program is Audacity.

P.S. I love the video! Good work! "I FOUND HIS SHORTS!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:00:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:00:57