Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Hello everyone - an old new face

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2008 00:22 Edited at: 16th Aug 2008 01:19
Hello to everyone in Game Creators Land.

My name is Karmacomposer and I have been on these boards since the very beginning. You may also have seen my past posts at Blitz Basic, Torque (garagegames), 3DGamestudio, etc. I tend to get very busy between music or video projects and seem to drop off the face of the earth and then re-emerge some time later.

I had to create a new forum name for myself as my old email address has been defunct for a bit and I needed a new one so purchases would go to the correct email address, hence why I am not Karmacomposer on this and future threads. I still have the Karmacomposer identity and need it for past purchases. Besides, I am still Karmacomposer!

Speaking of composers, I have been one for over 20 years, have won several awards for my work and have a company called World Class Multimedia (www.world-class-multimedia.com) as well as a sound design company called Hardcore Harmonics (www.hardcoreharmonics.com).

My business partner (an accomplished drummer, guitarist and bassist who has played for the likes of AC/DC, Roger Daltry, and more) and I will be selling music and sound effects here at The Game Creators in the FPS Creator store. The paperwork is just going through now, so it should not be much longer.

Feel free to peruse our website and listen to the almost 2 hours of music there (under custom scoring).

If you have any requests as to the type of music you wish to see composed, feel free to respond.

Some of you will remember me and some will have just met me - to all of you, I say a hearty "Hello" - I am glad to be back.

Make it a great day

Mike

YOU DREAM IT - WE CREATE IT!
www.world-class-multimedia.com
www.hardcoreharmonics.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:21:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:21:32