Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Problem with DEMO

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Soo i downloaded the demo today and when i did it opened. Had the grid and was working absolutely perfect until i said test map. So it started loading and then it got to LOADING PORTALS and the entire think froze. so i ctrl alt deleted and tried opening again. IT came up with the FPS Creator sign then that disappeared and the entire screen went black. All the item selections were there but nothing was in the item selection. So i couldnt do anything

.......... WAKE UP PEOPLE>.......
Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2008 19:55
what do you by froze? like the progress bar? just let it run that one process takes a VEEERRRYYY long time to complete so let it run and if it doesn't finish in a hour then you have a problem.
note:when you "end task" FPSC you have to go to the processes tab and find "FPSC Map-Editor.exe" or the black screen shows up and it won't boot up right.
good luck

I know not what WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones-Albert Einstein
sonicreator 2006
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 02:08
Quote: "...and the entire think froze"

LIAR!!!

Loading Portals takes forever to do, so wait longer .

And never END TASK FPSC unless you end the Map_editor process as well.

-SC

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 09:31:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 09:31:23