Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Sounds for a game Request

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2008 01:41
I can't really offer any money for anyone who can complete this just to let you know, but I can offer a few of my models. I need someone who has a drill saergaent-like voice for this also (preferably a real one if there is one out there on these forums.) I need you to say a few lines for a game and make it sound like their over a walkie-talkie or radio. Thankyou to anyone who would like to enter. I also may need you in the future as well so if you can would you do this again for me? My email is listed below contact me for any question via posting here or email. Lastly before I forget anyone who does help out gets a nice little spot in the credits.

Tutorial Mission
Do not say line 1 it's just there to tell you the line number that I would like the file named.

Line1 - Well, what do we have here(pause) a newbie well then I guess you know the basic commands of the wasd or arrow keys to move. Now walk over to that chest there and pick up that gun, then left click to shoot the window and walk or jump through it.

Line2 - Well not bad for your first time so now I guess you should know that enter opens doors, also if you want to run press the shift key on the left side of your keyboard, and lastly c is to crouch. Now at the end of this hallway we'll give you more briefings.

Line3 - Your mission is simple all you have to do is take out all the guards on this floor.

My Website Address...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:22:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:22:53