Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] WIP FPS Design Theory

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 16:37
Hello, everyone! Even though I have not yet installed FPS Creator, I am working on a game document, but will need a little bit of help.

Since I have been playing Max Payne recently, I begun to think how MP would play out as an FPS. That's when I started to think about re-learning FPSC again. The game currently has no name; suggestions can be made. Not sure about the storyline; gonna have to sit down and think about that. The main character is a bit planned, however: he is 35, Caucasian, and is too much of a nice guy (when he kills his first enemy, he says something like "What'd I just do?!"). I will need actors (for voices), and possibly someone to help make cutscenes (in Machinima or w/e). If that's too much of a hassle, then the game'll have to have no cutscenes. I know what you're thinking: "You're getting slapped for team requesting!", but I'm not. This is gonna be a joint project: me and two or three others helping with .fpm's, voices, etc. This game is told via flashbacks when the main character is being interrogated for countless murders.

Whew, that took some time. If anyone wants to help (no payments BTW, sorry), please e-mail me or add me to AIM as commandosource. Any suggestions are also appreciated here, thank you.
~AI

I'm back...again
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 17:44
Subliminal teamrequest?
Good luck on this, sorry but I cant help since I got other plans...

BUMP = Bring Up My Post
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2008 17:52
That's fine. I understand if you can't help for reasons like that.

I'm back...again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 09:29:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 09:29:07