Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Why is this error??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Look

how i can fixed??

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2008 08:21
Line 18204 is...

And I think it still is, meaning this may have something to do with writing your objects dbo or something like that.
Airmod 0.5 its...

But I don't think its anything to do with that...What source are you running off? Maybe a developer can help you?
I think it has something to do with the entitys writing because in your test bar process its writing a scientist or something...Which is a entity most likely.
Or its just a common bug, which belongs in the bug report forum bro...

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]
Themoreruler s
Years of Service
User Offline
When i deleted all the characters in the Map, the game work
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2008 02:26
From the looks of your error message it may be the Scientist model that was giving the error... Try adding characters one at a time until you figure out which one causes the error...
Haven Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2008 04:19
Quote: "From the looks of your error message it may be the Scientist model that was giving the error"

ok....I think we all can read lol , but this has happened to me before try upgrading

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2008 04:37 Edited at: 27th Aug 2008 05:12
Most of the time it means that it can't find the mesh (.x) file for the entity. Check the FPE file for the Scientist(?) entity and see where the mesh file is located and then check that location. That's the first thing I would do. If it is there and this is a custom character, then it might be a mesh file that DBPro cannot read or it is corrupted.

Addendum:

I'm leading you down primrose lane. I just tested that theory and this is not the error message that comes up when a mesh file goes missing. It is an Object not found error message. So, maybe you will just have to reinstall as was mentioned.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2008 06:24
Quote: "ok....I think we all can read lol "

Well seeing as Rampage specifically mentioned the scientist but Themoreruler didn't really seem to mention it in his response (he just removed all the characters) I was suggesting he actually try something different...

Anyway congratulations on being able to read... most people who come to these forums don't know how
Themoreruler s
Years of Service
User Offline
I can add this character in new map, and the game work, but in the current map no work, this is wairdo,
this maps are a backups

I reinstall windows and save these files,after formatting I hit all the files in the folder "Files"

sorry for the english from google traslation
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2008 12:14
Quote: "Anyway congratulations on being able to read... most people who come to these forums don't know how "

haha lol.
kinda defeats the purpose
lol

Ezykeyal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2008 21:55
I've had something similar.
I have to ask you, are you using Milkshape and what settings exactly are you exporting with?
It might be related to this problem I was having some time ago but fixed it...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 11:27:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 11:27:13