Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New to the Fps Creator?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 06:09
Hi I am a new game maker. I have the copyrights to the Warriors of Shadows: Path of Darkness books and I was wondering if I can use my knowledge of Playing Games ever since I was four which was Twenty one years ago and make games with the Fps Creator? I have it now finally and I was wondering if my ideas and every thing of Warriors of Shadows: Path of Darkness will be good for everyone here. Like models and that stuff?

Steven Schultz
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 14:33
Welcome to the forums.
The more knowlegde you got,the better it is.You cant use copyrighted material such as models or sounds or music or places and all the other stuff unless you asked them and they gave you premission
And please use . and , more. It's very hard to read a very long sentance with random capitals.Oh,if you're German or something close to that,there is a German official FPSC forums,maybe its easier for you. Your last name makes me think of German-ish or something like that,haha. Best of luck in the future.Hope i awnsered your question,it was a bit hard to understand.

Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 14:49
You can create anything you want with FPSC (excluding use of those things mentioned by FredP).

If you own the copyrights and have the skill to model the creatures from these books then yes, you could probably make an excellent game version of them.
Steven Schultz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 14:59
HI thank you for reading my post. I was wondering how I can write on the Fps Creator (in game), because I don't know how to. Oh I am not German, but my ancestors were. So I am part german in my culture but I am a white american that loves to play video games.

Oh so I can't make copyrighted stuff? But if its my own copyrighted stuff wouldn't make that really well in the game I am trying to build for that cause?

Steven Schultz
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 15:14
@New To FPS Creator
You might want to think about changing your name.

[center]
Steven Schultz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 16:04
How can I change it?

I did a mistake on that name its supposed to be Steven Schultz.
Can you help me change it?

Steven Schultz
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 20:25
Quote: "I did a mistake on that name its supposed to be Steven Schultz.
Can you help me change it?"

Done.

Steven Schultz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2008 21:02
Hi thank you for changing it for me. I have a few questions. Did any one can answer my last question? It was for how to write in the Fpsc game maker. I only had it for a couple of days and I am still new to it.

Steven Schultz
noobgamer
Years of Service
User Offline
do you mean like adding text? You could do that with signs.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HI.
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2008 07:39
Called huds. Make an image with the text in it...er...just follow lots of tuts in Nickydudes guide

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]
Steven Schultz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2008 08:46
Thank you for the info. I have more questions but I need to make some up when I get to it.

Steven Schultz

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 11:21:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 11:21:18