Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Quad Bar - 3D Ball Bouncing Arcade - DBP

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2008 04:14 Edited at: 4th Sep 2008 18:59
Quad bar is a game where you must bounce a moving flyer to keep it within the play area. You will need to keep the flyer in the play area for as long as possible to compete with high scores.

http://i2b.etgames.org/status/downloads

0.61 Update in progress: The restart function is not working properly; the flyer seems to exit the playfield imediately after the game restart. This is strange, but I should have it fixed by the weekend.

http://i2b.etgames.org
Super Nova
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2008 09:25 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2008 09:38
Looks like an updated version of a game I made a while back called pong 4. I'll try it out and tell you what I think.

EDIT:

Downloaded but gives an error when I open it

"Display using 32 bit is not supported by available hardware at line 0"

My computer is running in 32 bit right now so I don't know what the problem is. I am pretty sure this is a common issue though and it's probably something wrong on my end.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."
AndrewT
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2008 04:21
Quote: ""Display using 32 bit is not supported by available hardware at line 0""

That typically means that the screen resolution is too big for your monitor. The game looks nice, simple but fun.

90% of statistics are completely inaccurate.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:39:50
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:39:50