Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have the demo of dark basic and I am starting my own fps. It is going well however I am getting the full version of DB plus Dark Matter. However I want to know is there a model editor with it? So you can make .x files? If not is there any free ones on the net?
TheNVS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2002 00:50
sure, there is a model/animation maker called DOGA(it means animation in a language i forgot). there is also another model m. program too. darkbasic also comes with several other programs that you might need.

The Darthster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2002 01:26
Doga (japanese) has copyright protection on every model you make, so you will need written permission from the company to sell a game containing models made in it (yes I read the license agreement). It's good for a bit of fun, recreating and rendering Star Wars scenes with minimum effort .

Anim8or is free, and can export to .3ds which can be made into .x using a convertor that comes with dark basic. Get it at [url]www.anim8or.com[/url] it's small and free!
TheNVS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2002 01:55
i dont know how the heck can a company tell if its models are made in the program but it may be possible in a way. plus i did not read the license agreement and did not know about the copyright protection.

Shock
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2002 21:29
anim8or is great

www.shockforge.com ShockForge Software
www.havochost.com Unlim bandwdith, unlim space, you.havochost.com, you.s8i.com, visit site for more details.
...::::ShockForge::::...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 20:12:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 20:12:01