Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Animation + other questions

Author
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2008 15:15 Edited at: 19th Jul 2009 17:13
Hi, I was going to run this by some people I know first, Yet I thought it would be good to ask here also. Anyway, if anyone has the time could someone direct me to a program, topic or other. Or if they know any answer to either of these Q's below. Thanks.

1. Found the answer to this one, so I removed it. However does anyone know if any new animations were added to Additional character model packs after V1.

2. Also, is there a way to have different SkyBox's for different levels in a final game build? I can not remember.

3. I also heard awhile back about being able to have a cutscene play before the 1st level, does anyone know what was used? Also any news on animated menus, or GIF being introduced.

Oh and moving triggers? is that possible? (like a trigger zone on a waypoint)

Thanks
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2008 15:43
Quote: "Oh and moving triggers? is that possible? (like a trigger zone on a waypoint)"

You can have an entity as a trigger, just give it a script.

You can also have an object move along a waypoint, just give the object an invisible texture and yes, it can be done as I've done it.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2008 16:09
3. Yup, just place the triggerzone above the player startmarker. The game will load and instantly play the video. You dont even see the "seams" between loadingscreen and the video.

BUMP = Bring Up My Post
Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2008 00:32 Edited at: 19th Jul 2009 17:14
Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 11:24:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 11:24:51