Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Im missing my modern day folder

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
In my entitybank im missing my modern day folder. I can only think i have deleted this by mistake, as when i check gamecore for guns i have quite a few files and folders there.

Can someone post what entities i am actually missing by not having my modern day entity folder?

Also would it be legal for someone to supply the download for this folder? If not i understand, i suppose i could just make a backup of what i have now and reinstall my game.

Thanks
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Just reinstall FPSC.

"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-Butterfingers
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2008 19:44
Errrr, Deathead, Modern Day is model pack 1, so all he needs to reinstall is that model pack.

The Simon Cowell of TGC.
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Nope. There is already a area called Modern Day in FPSC Originally. The one which has the uzi in.

"Your greatest teacher is your harshest critic"-Butterfingers
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2008 23:22
Quote: "Nope. There is already a area called Modern Day in FPSC Originally. The one which has the uzi in."

Actually that's incorrect. Modern Day is Model Pack 1, the folder you are thinking of is "generic."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 11:26:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 11:26:08