Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hi, i'm new and have a quick question please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I'm new to these forums but have been a user of FPSC for about a year now. Anyway I have a quick question on the program. Is there any way that you can set up the game so that you can only use certain weapons for certain levels?? For example i am making a game and basing it on the roles of 4 different characters, but I want each of the characters to have their own set of weapons that they can collect, instead of collecting them, moving on to the next level, and having those previously collected weapons carry over. If anyone can clarify this for me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2008 01:39
What version of FPSC are you using? Not sure I totally understand the question yet but from what I'm getting at first, it might depend on the version of your FPSC.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
Krowsnest
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2008 02:12
There is something I remember about removing weapons after a level...I think you can find it in the community guide (look at the upper sticky posts for the link if you haven't got it already, it is very useful) Sorry for such an indirect answer

:::::The Alteration Network:::::
--------------TBA---------------
clancyx
Years of Service
User Offline
i need help my friend wants to play one of the levels i made but how can he play it what do i send him?
gmr1923
Years of Service
User Offline
well you need to send him every thing in your game file for EX:filename(game)open the file you have 4 things this is what you need to send him (the 4 things)

aaron heithus

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 11:20:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 11:20:19