Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2008 21:43
The first pyramid tutorial that come with the program is not working, here is the code, what is the problem?

When it is too complicated it is because you are trying at the wrong door.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2008 22:07
Random color object which editor are you using as the code you have pasted here is right but the editor does not like it.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2008 22:35
that took some working out , you need to change the ID=1 to ID=2 then it will work.

Random color object
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2008 23:02 Edited at: 5th Sep 2008 23:04
thanks user, I was trying DBP editor. I try synergy and it work out there.
Also I was getting a error here

But here is my final code, it blow right at bigenning. And try to press space bar.

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2008 23:38
your make object cube is using to big a value try 0.2 then you have to move the camera back n to see it.

Random color object
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2008 03:25
Hum I debug it. It is not the block themselve. It is the table the problem it appear to high. A adjustment is needed here, try to add this, you will see that they do not explode right away. I need to find the right distance between the table and the cubes, to do it I play with the h value, that represent the height of the table. Maybe if I can find the value of Y on the first run it would help me.

HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2008 11:38
Well at least you are learning all the bits that make it easier for when you start to make your own project, if you read any of the early post you will see that most of what you are having problems with have been answered.

you may have work out that something like

position object a,0,0,0
position object b,0,0,0

will make them shot apart as now they act like real objects so now when you put them on the screen they take up more room, if the object is 1 unit big the spacing has to be 1.1 or 1.01 or they fly apart.

ps. if you like to read the reference chm files as printed pages it will take about 117 to print it out(one sided),and about 3hrs.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 17:36:15
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 17:36:15