Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Night of Flames

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OK gys im kinda new at db and this is my first game and i need some hints or help or anything with my game. The basic storyline is that you are this one guy named Nileu. Your family's enemy has recently discovered a magical substance known simply as the Flame. You yourself have been studying magic at night since your parents disaprove of it. Your master has told you that if they tap into the full power of The Flame the world may be engulfed in this magic. This takes place in the 1930's in New York and it eventually takes you to London. So it is you and your minor magic skills attempting to find this magic and capture it.
any ideas, critiscism and so on thanx guys and girls
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 05:57
sounds funky, i like my story line better. but no one else seems to :/

working on the game undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean. this game is random to the max.
kilomain
Years of Service
User Offline
yah i read your story line just now pretty cool weird title but pretty cool

kilomain
Years of Service
User Offline
O yah i fogot to add in that the game also spans underground. You also get weapons like swords that you have to steal, guns(no not the kind from now but from the 1930's era),magical weapons including staff's empowered swords that kinda stuff. The other kin of weapons you get are daggers,torches(yah like the kind on fire you only use them once or twice though),crossbows, grenades(old fashioned kind). Oh and again any more ideas and stuff

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 15:01
tnx kilo and your gmae does sound really neat. after i get the core of my game done im going to use it to make many different iso games, one star trek one (been playin lots of elite forces, and i've always been put off star trek caus eits nerdy, but i cant help but watch it now ), a star wars one, and prolly a mobster one set in the same era as your game, or better yet, a mobster one that spans multiple era PATENT PENDING! PATENT PENDING! patent pennnnnding!

but if you need a hand with anything game wise I'd be glad to throw in some stuff to help, free of charge of course

working on the game undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean. this game is random to the max.
Cash Curtis III
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2003 19:34
Every one always makes serious games around here. No one ever makes fun games like bongo the lizard or The epic saga of Fid the fish. Still the story line sounds okay though and would be cool if made in to an actual game.
kilomain
Years of Service
User Offline
to robox hey thanx for the offer and to megaton thanx and if you want ppl to create a bongo the lizard or Fid the Fish then y dont you make one personally i just dont like playing those kind of games so yah.

kilomain
Years of Service
User Offline
o and i do plan to make a continue to this game because i have compeltely planned out the story line for this one and the dning has a suprise that kinda twist the entire perception of your character and of the game itself but i'm not gonna tell too much becuz you'll have to wait till the first one is made and then when the second one is starting to be made you will all learn more about it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:59:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:59:20