Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / cant load .x model

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2008 18:56
I'm having some problems loading a .x model. It was originally .3ds then was exported using pandasoft to .x, but when i open the .x file it says that it "failed to load model". It does not work when I load it into my game either. Any ideas?
sydbod
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2008 07:21
Try using this program to do the conversion from 3DS to *.X format.

http://www.micromouse.ca/

It is called AccuTrans 3D.

It is not protected in any way so it can be used indefinitely, but should you find it useful, you may pay the person the small amount he is asking for, as you can see he has put huge effort into the program, and it is very good.

I found it to be one of the very best conversion programs out there.
Wikaman1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2008 18:00
wow, I downloaded the trial version and my .x model worked right away. AccuTrans 3D is really great. I will Definitely buy the full version. Thanks for recommending.
sydbod
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2008 08:29
By the way, the trial version is the full version.

All that is expected is, should a person find the software useful, they can pay a usage fee, but it is totally honor based for if you pay.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 05:34:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 05:34:45