Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / V.13 anything new?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2008 07:01
Just wondering if there was anything special about the new beta and what your guy's favorite new feature or bug fix

ThankX
Punk13

RAMPAGE STOLE MY CHEEZ-ITS!
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2008 19:47
My advice: Stick with the updates. You never know what you're going to get next...

The Simon Cowell of TGC.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Sep 2008 19:58
Quote: "
V1.1.3 BETA 6 - 18/09/08
------------------------

* Fixed bug in LOAD GAME position causing larger entity levels to crash

V1.1.3 BETA 5 - 08/09/08
------------------------

* Updated Game Creator Store to allow writes into the languagebank folder (entity LOC files)
* Updated FASTBONE.FX to support 60 bones (maximum for vertex shader)
* Also updated FPSC-GAME.EXE to restrict bones submitted to shaders to 60
* Note that models using more than 60 bones per mesh will not work!

V1.1.3 BETA 4 - 13/08/08
------------------------

* Fixed bug in muzzle flash code caused by typing out an incorrect variable during copy/paste from mod code
* Fixed bug causing GLOBAL variables to be wiped out when saved level was reloaded
* Added LOCAL VALUES from FPI scripting to SAVE/LOAD game position feature

V1.1.3 BETA 3 - 05/08/08
------------------------

* Courtesy of Airslide, a number of small feature additions:
* Added FIRERATE to the GUNSPEC.TXT parser, and reflected rate of fire in how the gun fires when set to a value other than 12 (FIRERATE=12)
* Added SHOTGUN to the GUNSPEC.TXT parser, and reflected shot gun style reloading to flagged weapons (SHOTGUN=1)
* Amended GUNSPEC for MOSSBERG and UZI to reflect above additions (shotgun reloads correctly and uzi fires quicker)

V1.1.3 BETA 2 - 25/07/08
------------------------

* Updated the GameCreatorStore DLL to solve the problem editing previews in Store Seller Mode

V1.1.3 BETA 1 - 22/07/08
------------------------

* Seperated Game Creator Store from main FPSC interface (to allow store to be updated independently of editor code)
* Added PLRSETHEALTH and PLRSUBHEALTH to set the players health, and to subtract from the players health value
* Added ADDHEALTH, SUBHEALTH and SETHEALTH to set, increase and decrease the entities health value
* Added new HEALTHPRISON.FPI script to show use of above entity health commands
"

Of particular interest are the new health commands, and some new gunspec features courtesy Airslide. The rest is mostly store and save/load fixes.

Best.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2008 20:06
@Aaagreen, that's what 2 FPSC installs are for. One for mods, one for official.

Gunn3r Games
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2008 03:04
@Gunn3r: dude i was thinking of doing that, wouldnt i need to name it something else though, and does it work well?

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2008 07:50
It works perfectly. I have 1 as 1.13, and 1 as Ply's Mod. All you do is copy your FPSC folder, paste it in the The Game Creators folder in Program Files, (you should have one called FPS Creator and one called FPS Creator - Copy). Delete the one called FPS Creator. Pop in your install disc. Click Install. It'll give you 3 options. Click Uninstall. After it uninstalls, click Install again. It should install V1 on your computer in a folder called FPS Creator. Install V1.07/1.08 (doesn't matter) and the mod of your choice. The rename the modded FPSC to FPSCreator - Modded and rename the FPS Creator - Copy to just FPS Creator. You now have 2 installs. One with the official updates that will work with any update, and one that will stay at 1.07 for all of your mods.

Gunn3r Games
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2008 08:00
wow thanks, lol the only problem is no matter how much i try i cant get V1.07 to work with FPSc..have any ideas?

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2008 09:05
Look at this thread, after doing what it says, just install version 1.07.

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2008 09:15
It all seems worthwhile but my favorite was cleaning up a couple of issues dealing with variables.

* Fixed bug causing GLOBAL variables to be wiped out when saved level was reloaded
* Added LOCAL VALUES from FPI scripting to SAVE/LOAD game position feature
* Fixed bug in LOAD GAME position causing larger entity levels to crash

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2008 03:36
Hey Rampage i tried that like last week and it didnt work, is there another way i heard if you add like an "A" to your serial number when installing it works. BTW did you get my email?

Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2008 08:25
Meza will check now

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 00:56:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 00:56:56