Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / How do u make a dll using PurePLUGIN

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2008 16:06
I have PurePLUGIN and i have read the help but i still don't know how to make a dll to use in darkbasicpro Can any one help, thanks
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2008 18:01
in fact, you should take example of the DLL samples.
Make a copy of the Sample DLL (do directly copy & paste of the folder it will create a folder named "copy of ...". Rename it.
Jump in the new folder and open the file DLL pb sample file
it's a Plugin skeleton.

1st thing. You'll have to setup your user id and code in the planed areas.

You can then now create your own ProcedureCDLL to create new DarkBASIC Professional commands.
Feel free to post your question on the Odyssey-Creators forum because it's the place dedicaced to the PurePLUGIN project and forums (http://forum.odyssey-creators.com)

If you need more informations, feel free to question me.

Frédéric Cordier
Odyssey-Creators

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor
Night Creeper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2008 03:54
I copyed a Dll into my directory and i renamed it and I opened it, but it opened in the file viewer??
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 02:10 Edited at: 28th Sep 2008 02:10
If the PurePLUGIN-SampleDLL.pb.pb file open with file viewer ... that mean that you don't have PureBASIC installed in your computer. Without PureBASIC you can't use PurePLUGIN.

Quotes from the PurePLUGIN page :
Quote: "PurePLUGIN is a development kit that allows you to create DarkBASIC Professional DLLs using Pure Basic. It is a comprehensive framework allowing you to build your DLL within Pure Basic, and then use it natively in DarkBASIC Professional. It also opens up access to DarkBASIC Professional itself, allowing you access to nearly 95% of all native DarkBASIC Professional commands from within Pure Basic."

Quotes from the PurePLUGIN page :
Quote: "PurePLUGIN requires that you alerady own a fully registered version of Pure Basic and DarkBASIC Professional.
Pure Basic is not included with PurePLUGIN. It can be purchased online here."

Do you own a valid PureBASIC licence ?

Kindest Regards,
Frédéric Cordier
Odyssey-Creators

Gandalf said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Odyssey-Creators - X-Quad Editor - 3DMapEditor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:49:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:49:35