Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / When Will The Ban On My Account Be Lifted??????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been signed up for almost a week and I've been asking legitimate questions that I need answers to and when someone makes a post I cant reply to them instantly, I have to wait almost a whole day. I really need to have this project done soon so can some one please let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Yes, I do realize that by posting this message I'm making myself look suspicious but that's something I can deal with.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2008 14:13
It's not a ban - it's post approval.

Before it was implemented, we had various times where people were signing up just to post spam, links to pirated software and obscene pictures.

To combat this, TGC implemented the post approval system. I believe that this is now one of the cleanest public forums available, mostly because those people wanting to post rubbish don't have the patience to out-wait the approval system.

I know it's a pain, but you will get to the point (fairly soon) where your posts will be appearing immediately.

Zuka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2008 18:05
Yeah. It's a really great system. Don't complain, or we'd have a hundred posts about Meatspin.
ReiKumar
Years of Service
User Offline
*sigh*
Fine
RPG
Years of Service
User Offline
Does this also impact the status of who last posted to a topic?
As I have posted to several topics over the past month and none register in the forum stats.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:24:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:24:29