Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Yo everyone! :)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all, my names Wil.

New to forums, new to FPS creator. (well... not quite..)

So, this is how it was:
Some time ago, i was REALY bored... And i ACCIDENTALY found FPS creator on my computer o.O' Also it had pack 4 (i think?) in it. I tried it, but something was wrong with my pc and the program was freezing, and sending error reports...
Recently, i got my windows re-instaled. thanks to the guy who reinstaled it, most of my programs (including the FPS creator, YAY!) didint got deleted =D.

Although, i only figured out where my FPS creator was hidden like 6 months later... So... I got 2 years old version here, with pack #4 xD I wish i could buy the x10 version, but im staying with windows XP. At least for now. Anyways, im into this again. Yesterday i created some stages etc... but i got few prob-lem-o-s.
So i decided to join forums . I have tons of questions.. And.. i hope to get at least few answers ...

License...:
1. Can i sell games i create with FPS creator? Can i SHARE them (for free) with others? Can i allow only specific kind of ... lets say web members to download it (VIP's,members, supporters... you know)
2. Is sharing the PACKS against rules?

VERSION:
3. Im using V1. any ways of upgrading ?

GAME creating:
4. Im trying to create game with zombies. i want them to have some sort of meele weapon, but whenever i do non-shooting weapon, they dont atack. You have to walk REALY close for them to start seeing you, and u can just run away a bit, and they stand there, doing nothing.Even when I do vision range 9999, still nothing any script needed or sumthin?

Any other tips/help will be much appreciated aswell!

Ty!

~Will

New to FPS creator. >

Old school windows XP user!
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 17:57
1. You can sell games, share for free, do whatever.

2. Yes. Unless you made the content yourself, sharing of any model/media or anything of that sort is illegal.

3. http://files.thegamecreators.com/fpscreator/FPSCreator_Upgrade_112.zip - That's the link for the newest stable upgrade.

4. Well, that's what the power of scripting is for. You get to create your own script so that the AI will at least behave somewhat intelligently.

And last but not least... You did pay for FPSC, right? It sounds a little suspicious if you "accidentally found" it on your hard drive.

Gunn3r Games
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 18:06
...accidentally finding FPSC does sound rather odd.

One would know if they spent the cash for it or not. Wouldn't they?

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
There is only one logical explanation- Someone from tgc snuck into where he was living while he was sleeping and installed FPSC on his computer. Then they left...
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 18:23
Quote: "...accidentally finding FPSC does sound rather odd."

The one who come across something finds it... Bad translation of my friendĀ“s setphrase.

Yousiesta is back...
Wilauzaz
Years of Service
User Offline
i bought used computer ^^'

New to FPS creator. >

Life Tap
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "i bought used computer ^^'"

Uhh...you bought a used computer...and the person who sold it to you didnt take off all his progs and such? that sounds even more weirder than finding a random 50$ program in your own computer that you didnt know about.

The Unspoken
Wilauzaz
Years of Service
User Offline
i dunno -_-'... If u sell a... lets say PS , and u dont plan on buying new one, why the heck would you need games for it? You might add all your games for extra 10 bucks or so... T_T
Besides, i dont actualy use the programs that "shares" files. I got no antivirus , and like 99% of all those utorents emulators (or w/e theyr called) and such contain viruses and stuff
(the only torrent i use is our own server for sharing music (mp3 files). Its like 100% tested =) )
You can belive me, but u dont have to >.> Just asked sum questions...

New to FPS creator. >

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 13:27:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 13:27:48