Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark A.I., eXtends, Dark Shader usable with DarkGDK?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 02:36
There is mention that DarkPhysics is usable with DarkGDK but this is not the case with Dark AI, eXtends or Dark Shader, three tools I'm rather interested in. Will they function using DarkGDK or do they absolutely require using the DarkBasic/Pro BASIC language?

Thank you. I just want to check befor I buy something useless to me.
kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 05:37
You can check the available plugins here:
http://gdk.thegamecreators.com/

I do own Dark Physics, Dark AI and Dark Shader, and all three of them comes with includes and libs for DarkGDK, but I'll assume I've never tried any of them with it.

Extends is out of question here, but what were you interested in of it? Some of them are implemented on Jason P Sage's OOP library (like dynamic media handling and some gui).

-Thiago

[center][center]
action 9000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2008 07:57
I'm doing a 3d RPG project and I'd like to have a way to easily work pop-up windows into the interface for inventory, stats, journal entries, etc. MMO-style. That's the main feature I was interested in in eXtends...that and the real-time sky! Woo! That's less of an issue but it would have been awesome.

Good to know that Physics, AI and Shader are all useful though. Thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:11:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:11:39