Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / The Ultimate FPSC Multiplayer Tournament (Planning)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 03:17
Hey guys! I am planning to have an ultimate multiplayer tournament. It will last for one weekend and will have an open match, a semi final and a final. If I can get prizes, I will, but I will also need three different multiplayer maps. So if you want to enter a map, please post some screen shots of the map here and I will take the top maps. This is just for fun, so no, you don't get anything for your map. I really hope this works out, it would be a fun experience for everyone.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 03:20
I would say to use the maps entered from the MP map competition, but there were only like 2 maps entered lol.

Sounds fun though.

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
I say you go with Darkest hour, Darkfacts latest map, CG's map.
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 03:34
With their permission. But I don't want people entering the semi finals and finals if they didn't make it. And those links are public.

Pbcrazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 05:16
You can use my map, Freedom Rising: Shipment. Just click the image in my sig for the thread on it. Ill also be releasing an update soon, with some minor fixes, and a new GUI for it.

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 13:49
Okay, I have decided what I will do. I will make the official thread. Anyone who is entering can post that they will be there. I will post what map it is for the open match, and what time. Once the open match is done, I will email the top 4\8 people about the time and place (map) of the next match, and then the top two of that match will be emailed the time and place for the finals. Does this sound good?

Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 20:29
I have a warehouse multiplayer map also, if you are interested...

I wont tell if you don't
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2008 21:10
Post some shots.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 13:27:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 13:27:15