Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Music Composition & SFX Producer - looking for projects!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2008 01:42
Hello all!

As this is my first post I think I should introduce myself. My name's Pete Brannan and I am currently looking for projects to compose and provide SFX for.

Music Compostion: I try to cover as wide a range of styles as possible; the projects I have worked on so far have mainly involved a mixture of orchestral, electronic, and rock. I dabble between background ambient music, and main "in-your-face" soundtrack melodies, so I am willing to go down either of these routes. I am also an audio & music producer, so will use as much of my skills from the studio to produce the highest quality music.

Please do listen to my portfolio online: www.petebrannan.com
(you'll find samples in the music room)

SFX Production: I am also offering to provide SFX for projects you are undertaking. This will mainly involve me taking current SFX from a huge range I have and editing, cutting, and twisting them up to get a bespoke sample for what you are looking for. I cannot currently offer to record new samples, as I just don't have sufficient equipment for for a decent location recording.

Price: I am not charging anything for the work provided. All I do ask is to be credited where appropriate, and remain owner of the work provided for you.

Contact: Do get in touch if you are interested or if you have queries, at petebrannan@yahoo.com

Cheers!
Pete
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2008 12:31
hey, I'm very interested in getting some music done for a gmae project of mine ( http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=137186&b=8 ). Can I add you to MSN to talk? It's just that it's much easier than Email, and more convenient for me (I only check emails every couple of days, I'm on MSN almost every day ).

thanks.
pete brannan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2008 16:13
hey there bobby,
yes certainly, feel free to add me whenever you like and we can have a chat about what you would like!
Pete
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

Your offr is very kind and sounds interesting
Im working on a game called doom X episode 1, you can see it in the showcase.
Im actually still scearching for some horror or space music with a epic tint...
Would you like to...?

Thanks if you say yes and thanks for reading.

alex
pete brannan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2008 16:22
Hey Rakker,

You're game looks great so far. I would certainly be interested in writing some music for you. Drop me an email or add me to msn and we can talk about what kind of stuff you would like.

Cheers!
Pete

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 01:42:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 01:42:59