Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help please :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The FPS creator isnt working for me. When I open the FPS creator none of the buttons work and theres a black screen for the map and no other segments or anything. I cant do anything. BTW it is after you hit enter.
Khaos
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, I'm no pro at this sort of thing, so maybe you would like to wait for someone a bit more professional to come along and give advice before you heed to mine but I would say go along, uninstall FPS Creator, and then install it again, but perhaps there is a better solution, however there is none that I am aware of.
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2008 09:50
Close fpsc completely, do control+alt+delete go to processes tap and make sure map-editor.exe is closed, now reopen fpsc.
Good Luck!

[url=][/url][href]http://www.rampagemod.webs.com[\href]
JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2008 18:51
Remember and UPGRADE!

Jonathan Hay

Click to visit Miposter's Page
meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2008 01:24
hehehehe... Neck Chop... or Flying Neck Chop... 10 points to whomever figures out what game that combqat move is from (not tgc sotre points sorry)

I love Jenkins forever :p
There is nothing to fear except fear itself... and FPSC bugs.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:21:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:21:09