Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / ok... Need help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2008 05:21
ok this is really aggrevating me. Ive tried countless times with several different programs, to render a uvmap texture i made onto a model, so that it will display correctly. But i cant ever seem to even get the texture imported.

Can somebody please help me? I have gameSpace Light, Blender, Milkshape(free version), Entity Workshop, and Google Sketchup.

Frankie Pawnage5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2008 05:24
Well if you mean that you want your texture to look right on your model, then what you want to do is load it into milkshape preferably, then like lets say you wanted the whole wntire head to be purple, you select all of the faces on the head, then go to groups>regroup and name the group whatever, then you want to do the same to the rest of the parts depending on like where ou want he texture to go on them, then you want to get UV Mapper Pro and load your model in there, then load your texture in there, and you'll most likely get the right resuls

dude if you really want a turkey sandwich, then make one, and make ham.sdaF?
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2008 05:50
This really should be in 3d chat.

Pbcrazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2008 15:04
well crud, looks like i need to go buy a registery for milkshape

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:21:10