Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Selection stay selected

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

I really need your help guys. Well i managed to select an object by using dbPickObject(dbMousex(),dbMousey(), startid, endid) && dbMouseClick(). My problem is when I move the Mouse away from the object of stop pressing the mouse button the object is disselected. I want it to be like in an RPG that you can read quests or so.Some code would be very helpful.
Swift
Years of Service
User Offline
your being to vague.explain exactly what you want to happen.
if you want the object to remain selected.
then since you already know how to select it using dbPickObject, just set a bool. selected=true. then check if selected==true and run the code as if the mouse was still in the same spot as when you set it using dbPickObject.
Kaktus259
Years of Service
User Offline
So when I keep pressing the Mouse everything is fine. Well

Now when I release the Mouse or stop hovering over the Object ( or both) of course the conditions are false so the object is not any more selected. I dont no what to do: Its probabaly vary easy but i am totally stuck
Chamill
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there!

A good problem like this deserve's a good answer =)

This is how I do .. Might be complicated ( Even tho' its 6 lines only ) :

This is how I do .. any questions ? Just type it below

Chamillion

You can only get smarter by facing a smarter opponent.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:26:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:26:03