Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / market our games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2008 12:34
hi!
I create games and FPSC is great but I need someone to market my games and show them to the world. No problem even if my income is low. please show me a way........

chandu
Pbcrazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2008 15:48
well first off, id go read the The OFFICIAL Community Guide to FPSC! , They have a nice article for publishing your games in there.

Secondly, id start up a thread about your game in the showcase section, to see what people think about it, and such. But as a warning to if you dont read the rules first (which you should) YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST A SCREENSHOT BEFORE POSTING! other wise your thread will be locked.

other than that, usually the best advertising is word by mouth. And google ads, see if you can get google to host an ad for you, and go post your game on any of those Top 100 (or whatever) game ranking sites.

hope this helps

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 6th Oct 2008 16:17
Quote: "I need someone to market my games "

By this I assume you have completed games. As Pbcrazy said, you can start a showcase thread, assuming you can show the game and provide a working demo. If you do have completed game/games, check out fpsFREE (link below) and contact me for sales/advertising options if you want. You will need to have a valid PayPal account.

Best.

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2008 16:58
Set up a page on Wikipedia too. Add it to something like "list of free shooting games" or something of that nature.

JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2008 18:48
First off, copyright it if you haven't done so already.

Then you'll need to rate it (you know, like on the disk cases it has an age thingy)?

That should get you started.

Jonathan Hay

Click to visit Miposter's Page

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:19:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:19:19