Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark GDK problem need help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i installed directx sdk august 2007 visal c++ 2008 to and finally i installed dark GDK! i open vc++ 2008 start new project but i dont see any dark gdk templates!can't create projects can help me? i got windows vista home premium i run all programs as administrator!
Mike J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2008 18:09
Did you follow the installation instructions carefully? They say that you have to run VS2008 at least once before installing DarkGDK, the reason for that (I think) is so that certain folders will be created by VS2008 that are then used by the DarkGDK installer.

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
SushiBox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2008 18:25
When you run the first installer, its not an installer, its an extractor. After its done running, it will display a folder with the setup.exe in it. I guarantee you just closed this folder and then went to go run MSVC++. I did this same thing haha, cause you just expect there to be only help docs in that folder.

Run it again and see if you can catch what i'm talking about.

www.Helios-Online.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:14:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:14:47