Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Perform Check List For Control Devices ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2008 02:31
dbPerformCheckListForControlDevices();

error C3861 identifier not found.

DOES THIS FUNCTION EXIST?
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2008 04:29
dbPerformChecklistControlDevices(); is the function prototype... im not sure if it works or not, as ive never tried to use a control device other than a mouse lol..

Ive found that in the documentation that comes with GDK, there are a few typos in the function names here and there... it seems to have been translated over from the DarkBasic docs and a few small errors were made(or perhaps things have just been changed since it was written)

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2008 11:33
All I want to do is use two control pads in my game.
Ive searched the forums and the only answer was in the dbPro section, it said to change the control device ( dbSetControlDevice("device name") ) in each loop but I cant even try that without knowing the device names.

If dbPerformChacklistForControlDevices() doesnt work, is there any where else I can get the device name (string) from.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:16:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:16:00